It’s official, and the news release was just sent:
The next 40 Days for Life campaign will shatter ALL previous records!
Just four weeks from today, 243 cities — reaching from coast to coast in the United States, plus Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, Belize, Spain, Georgia and Armenia — will simultaneously launch local 40 Days for Life campaigns on March 9.
The full list of locations for the 40 Days for Life campaign has just been posted at:
This spring’s 40 Days for Life campaign represents a staggering 45% INCREASE in participating cities compared with last spring’s effort in 167 locations.
The coordinated international campaign will be conducted from March 9 through April 17, coinciding with the Christian season of Lent — and will be the largest and longest coordinated pro-life mobilization in history!
With the recent dramatic changes in Congressional leadership … the negative attention surrounding Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry … the dramatic conversion story of Abby Johnson … and the monumental shift in public attitudes regarding the right to life … we have truly reached a tipping point in our unified efforts to end abortion.
And YOU can help save lives by getting involved!
Here’s what to do:
- Go to the list of 40 Days for Life locations:
- Using the map, or the list of locations, click on the site that is closest to where you live.
- You will be redirected to the web page for that local 40 Days for Life campaign.
- On that local web page, SIGN UP with your name and e-mail address to get involved and help save lives!
You will then receive information on the plans for your nearby 40 Days for Life campaign, and how you can help make an impact locally.
Here’s a quick list of the blessings that God has provided through seven previous coordinated 40 Days for Life campaigns:
- 400,000 have joined to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- 13,000+ church congregations have participated in 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Reports document 3,599 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- 43 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- Nine abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Women and men have been spared from the effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 1,200 news stories have been featured in radio shows, newspapers, magazines and TV programs
- Many people with past abortion experiences have begun post-abortion healing and recovery
- After 38 years of legalized abortion, people of faith are experiencing a renewed sense of HOPE!
I’m excited and am really looking forward to what God will do this spring …
… and I’m thrilled to have YOU as part of it!
40 Days for Life
PS: If you’ve already signed up with a local
40 Days for Life campaign before, you will not be added to the list a second time — our system automatically screens to prevent duplicates:
PPS: Some of the local web pages are still in the process of being set up, so if the page for your nearby campaign is not yet complete, go ahead and sign up with your name and e-mail address so you can get the latest updates: