Mark your calendar for Wednesday, July 6, because it all begins next week. If you want to bring 40 Days for Life to your community this fall, it’s time to pray … discern … and ACT!
Applications for those individuals who feel called to LEAD a local 40 Days for Life campaign in their town or city will open next Wednesday, July 6.
Applications will be accepted online or by mail, and will remain open through Tuesday, July 26.
The fall 2011 campaign dates are SEPTEMBER 28 – NOVEMBER 6
After the momentum of the record-setting spring 40 Days for Life campaign, early indications show that this fall could be the largest 40 Days for Life campaign ever!
Behind the scenes, we’re already aware of many of cities across America and around the globe that are eager to participate for the first time — you’ll be amazed at the number of potential new cities and new countries.
Based on the questions coming in — as well as the feedback from the 387 cities that have previously conducted 40 Days for Life campaigns — we’ve decided to give you helpful information, tools, and training over the next few weeks, so you can:
- Discover what 40 Days for Life is, and the measurable results it has generated
- Decide if 40 Days for Life is right for you — and for your community
- Discern your personal role in this fall’s 40 Days for Life campaign
- Get others excited and involved
- Plan for community-wide prayer and fasting
- Prepare for a successful prayer vigil at a Planned Parenthood, other abortion center, or significant public location
- Gear up for effective community outreach efforts
- Assess what a successful local 40 Days for Life might require — in terms of time, commitment, and money
- Expand the effectiveness of pro-life efforts in your town, saving many more lives!
Long before the application period is over, you will have time to pray and get all the information you need to ensure that 40 Days for Life is a good fit for your community — BEFORE making any commitment.
Stay tuned — it’s going to be an exciting journey over these next few weeks as people prayerfully decide if they will bring a 40 Days for Life campaign to their city this fall!
Yours for Life,
40 Days for Life
PS: If you’re not feeling called to LEAD a local 40 Days for Life campaign, that’s perfectly OK! Please pray for those who ARE discerning this task for the next 40 Days for Life campaign, that the Holy Spirit may guide them and strengthen them . . . but most of all please pray that God’s will is done and MANY more lives are saved from abortion this fall!