David Bereit, 40 Days for Life’s national director, and I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Los Angeles, California, with GREAT news to share!
The abortion facility in La Puente — a suburb in East L.A. where five 40 Days for Life campaigns have been conducted — has just closed its doors and gone out of business!
The moment we heard the news, David and I knew we had to be there for the victory celebration rally with the local volunteers who tirelessly worked and prayed to make this day a reality …
… and it was AMAZING!
Watch the inspiring video above that tells the whole story. In the video you will see:
- The closed abortion center — including the abandoned surgical tables left by the abortionist
- How the simple faith of one person — the local campaign leader, Yvonne — inspired hundreds of others to get involved in La Puente … and beyond
- The joyful reactions of the dedicated team of local volunteers upon hearing that the abortion center where they had prayed was closing its doors for ever
- A case study of the miracles God can accomplish through the faithfulness of His people
- How 40 Days for Life could make this same thing happen in YOUR community …
… and, best of all, halfway through the video, you will meet one of the many babies saved from abortion through God’s grace and the many hours of prayer that blanketed this abortion facility over the years!
This now makes FOURTEEN abortion centers that have gone out of business during or following 40 Days for Life prayer vigils outside their doors.
To God be the glory; great things He has done!
Perhaps this same thing could happen in your town. The next coordinated 40 Days for Life campaign runs from September 28 to November 6.
Almost every local 40 Days for Life campaign starts because of the faith and vision of one person. In your community, might that one person be YOU?
You still have until tomorrow — Tuesday, July 26 — to apply to lead a 40 Days for Life campaign in your community. Think about it, pray about it … and if you have any questions, please ask!
Then, if you feel called to apply to LEAD a 40 Days for Life campaign in your town, go to:
You may apply online or by mail, but all applications must be filed (or postmarked) by midnight tomorrow — TUESDAY, JULY 26.
I am in awe of what God has accomplished in La Puente, California. Maybe YOUR city will be the next one to celebrate the closure of an abortion facility!
40 Days for Life
PS: What did you think about that video? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
PPS: Just to be clear, applications are only for 40 Days for Life campaign LEADERS. You don’t need to apply to pray at your local vigil. Watch soon for opportunities to take part in your nearest campaign!