My 9-year-old daughter Claire has been to 21 of the 40 Days for Life locations since the campaign began September 26. As part of her homeschooling activities, Claire came up with a geography and math quiz to share with other children who want to learn through the 40 Days for Life effort.
Feel free to review the 40 Days for Life location list at:
- Abigail lives in Vancouver, Canada. She wants to participate in 40 Days for Life. Where is the nearest 40 Days for Life location?
- Jane is participating in 40 Days for Life in Durango, Colorado. She wants to visit the beach and relax when the campaign is over. Which coast of the United States is closest to her?
- Christi wants to go to a 40 Days for Life location that has her name in the city’s name. Where should Christi go?
- Cody lives in Cody, Wyoming. He wants to drive to the Pensacola, Florida 40 Days for Life location. How many states will Cody travel through?
- Carlos wants to visit all 89 of the 40 Days for Life locations. So far, he has been to 30 sites. How many more locations does Carlos need to visit to comlete his goal?
- Regina lives in Chihuahua, Mexico. Which 40 Days for Life location is closer to her: El Paso, Texas, or Phoenix/Sun City, Arizona?
- Maggie is exhausted from running a 40 Days for Life campaign, but there’s still 21 more days to go. How many days has Maggie been been running her local 40 Days for Life campaign?
Feel free to post your answers in a reply to this blog posting so Claire can proofread your responses!