BREAKING NEWS: the 42nd abortion facility just shut down following a 40 Days for Life campaign outside its doors!
We’re going to tell you where it was, how it happened, and exactly what YOU can do to replicate this success in your community — all on Monday night’s “A Future and a Hope” teleconference and webcast
- WHAT: 40 Days for Life “A Future and a Hope” webcast and teleconference
- DATE: Monday, November 18
- TIME: 9 PM Eastern (8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific)
- FORMAT: Simulcast (attend via phone or webcast; it’s your choice)
- REGISTER TO ATTEND: http://40daysforlifewebcast.com
During this one-time-only event, you will:
- Learn the stunning results that God accomplished during the just-completed 40 Days for Life campaign — and how these victories point to even bigger success over the next 12 months
- Find out why 2014 is poised to be a massive turning point for the entire pro-life movement — and what we need to do together, with God’s help, to leverage this historic opportunity
- Be the very first to hear news about 8 other recent abortion center closures following 40 Days for Life campaigns — these case studies will reveal the three keys that will help YOU save more lives … change more hearts and minds … and stop abortions in your community
You won’t want to miss this FREE event! Register now at:
40 Days for Life
PS: Though spots are filling fast, it’s still not too late to invite others to join you on Monday night’s webcast and teleconference. Just forward this email to friends, family, co-workers, people from church … everyone!