Things are moving so rapidly that if you’ve already registered for this important event, sorry for the additional message.
If you haven’t already, this is your LAST CHANCE to register for Saturday’s unprecedented “Ending Abortion” audio webcast mega-conference, where you’ll learn exactly how YOU can save lives from abortion where you live:
This landmark event is uniting dozens of groups across the pro-life movement, thousands of people are already registered to attend the FREE online event, and the media is buzzing with the news.
Here are just a few of the numerous news stories:
You don’t have to travel. You don’t have to stay in a hotel. You don’t have to pay a conference fee.
But tomorrow, July 10, you get to experience more than 30 top pro-life leaders and experts from the comfort of your home or office. If you have Internet — even with a dial-up connection — you can listen to the streaming audio webcast event and learn how you can make a lifesaving difference.
(Don’t worry if you can’t participate in the live webcast due to a schedule conflict. The entire event will be recorded and the audio recordings will be sent to you afterward at no charge — so REGISTER NOW even if you have a schedule conflict this Saturday.)
Register now at:
There has never been a more important time …
52 million children have been killed by abortion since Roe v. Wade. Millions of women — and men — have been wounded and families have been torn apart by abortion. And the abortion industry is using the current administration to systematically impose its radical agenda on America.
This is clearly the time to ACT.
The “Ending Abortion” webcast event will educate, equip, and empower you by breaking the pro-life message up into ten different hour-long focused topics (in Eastern time):
- 10 AM: The Case for Life
- 11 AM: The Abortion Crisis
- 12 Noon: Planned Parenthood’s Abortion Empire
- 1 PM: The Power of Prayer
- 2 PM: Pregnancy Help Centers: Compassion in Action
- 3 PM: Saving Lives Outside Abortion Facilities
- 4 PM: Hope & Healing for Post-Abortive Women & Men
- 5 PM: Legislative & Political Efforts
- 6 PM: Pro-Life Youth Advocacy
- 7 PM: Influencing the Culture
During each topic, you will hear from 3 or 4 of the top pro-life leaders/experts in that subject area. Your registration enables you to attend as many sessions as you wish.
Be sure to get in on the excitement:
As moderator of the event, I’ll be interviewing a line-up of amazing presenters:
- MARJORIE DANNENFELSER, Susan B. Anthony List
- CHARMAINE YOEST, Americans United for Life
- KRISTAN HAWKINS, Students for Life of America
- TOM MCCLUSKY, Family Research Council
- GIANNA JESSEN, abortion survivor
- SCOTT KLUSENDORF, Life Training Institute
- DR. HAYWOOD ROBINSON, L.E.A.R.N.
- CAROL EVERETT, Former abortion facility owner
- DAVID KUPELIAN, WorldNetDaily
- DR. TONY LEVATINO, former abortionist
- MARK CRUTCHER, Life Dynamics
- ABBY JOHNSON, former Planned Parenthood center director
- LILA ROSE, Live Action
- JIM SEDLAK, STOPP and American Life League
- LOU ENGLE, TheCall
- JOHN ENSOR, Heartbeat International
- FR. TOM EUTENEUER, Human Life International
- MELINDA DELAHOYDE, Care Net
- TOM GLESSNER, NIFLA
- PEGGY HARTSHORN, Heartbeat International
- SHAWN CARNEY, 40 Days for Life
- ERIC SCHEIDLER, Pro-Life Action League
- CHRIS SLATTERY, Expectant Mother Care
- WENDY WRIGHT, Concerned Women for America
- THERESA & KEVIN BURKE, Rachel’s Vineyard
- GEORGETTE FORNEY, Silent No More Awareness
- ALLAN PARKER, Operation Outcry
- CARMEN PATE, 40 Days for Life
- BRYAN KEMPER, Stand True
- MATT LOCKETT, Bound4LIFE
- JIM NOLAN, Crossroads
- JASON JONES, Bella Hero
- ALVEDA KING, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- JILL STANEK, former nurse and pro-life blogger
- EDUARDO VERASTEGUI, actor from “Bella”
Let’s rededicate ourselves NOW to Ending Abortion:
40 Days for Life
Please SHARE this message to everyone you possibly can!