Do you want to help support our local 40 Days for Life effort? Help sponsor our activities with a tax-deductible donation.
- With $25 - $100, you can help us pay for some of the events surrounding the 40 days. These events may include a kick-off event, mid-point event, and concluding/closing event.
- With $200, you can help us recoup the registration costs paid to the National 40 Days for Life organization, which provides this website, training materials, and support.
- With $300, you can help us spread the pro-life message and promote 40 Days for Life with printed materials.
To support us financially, please write checks out to "Coalition for Life of Iowa", put "40 Days" in the memo field, and send them to the following address:
Coalition for Life of Iowa
P.O. Box 864
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406
- We would like to have a clear, plastic storage bin to contain items onsite during future 40 Days for Life events. If you have one you're willing to donate, we would appreciate it. Then we can keep umbrellas, flashlights, sign-in forms, statement of peace forms, etc. for all to use.
- Any supplies like umbrellas, flashlights, gloves, hats, or other items people may need while holding vigil are also greatly appreciated.
For material donations, contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our contacts from the "Get Involved" page.
Any donation helps us spread the pro-life message and carry on these 40 Days for Life activities.
Your donation will go toward our most critical needs first, unless you designate it for a specific purpose. We thank you for your generosity.
We will list our other needs on this page shortly and will tell you exactly how you can help to make a difference right here in our community.
Be sure to also sign-up for 40 Days for Life prayer requests and updates using the form on the right side of this page.