Welcome to the Sacred Heart Catholic Church Prayer Vigil Schedule Page!
Sacred Heart Catholic Church has committed to providing prayer vigil volunteers for the dates and times listed below. If you would like to pray with us:
1. Select one or more blocks of time from our schedule.
2. Click on the link at the bottom of this page to use the prayer vigil scheduling tool to register and sign up for the block(s) of time you have selected (note: if you prefer not to use the scheduling tool, see #6 below). If you're new to the prayer vigil scheduling tool and want more information on how to register, click here. If you're already registered but want more information about how to schedule time blocks, click here.
3. After you've signed up for a prayer vigil time, please call or send an email to one of our coordinators listed below and let them know the date(s) and time(s) for which you're signed up. You may also receive a system email and/or a phone call from one of our coordinators on the day prior to confirm your availability.
4. If you must cancel, please return to the prayer vigil scheduling tool, remove your name from the schedule, and notify one of our coordinators by phone or email. If you need more information about how to do this in the Prayer Vigil Scheduling Tool, click here.
5. Please review our admin instructions and standards of behavior before participating in the Prayer Vigil. We stress compliance with all applicable laws and ordinances, and it's crucial to observe the highest standards of conduct in order to set the example for those who do not share our views. We rely on God's love and the power of persuasion, rather than angry confrontation, to convince those who disagee with us.
6. If you prefer not to use the prayer vigil scheduling tool, contact one of our coordinators listed below and let them know the date(s) and time(s) for which you've signed up.
7. If you'd like to pray at a time other than when Sacred Heart Catholic Church is committed, you are encouraged to do so. If another organization is committed to that date and time, please contact one of their coordinators and let them know the date and time for which you've signed up.
8. If you require assistance, please contact one of our coordinators listed below:
Jane Dvonch at email@example.com, phone 703-409-8234.
Thank you and may God bless you for your participation!
Return to Coordinators Page Go to Prayer Vigil Scheduling Tool