Multiply your pro-life impact!
Register below to join the FREE teleconference
and web simulcast event on Tuesday, August 9
40 Days for Life is a powerful way to save lives in your community. Over just the last four years, your prayers and participation have contributed to amazing results around the world:
- 400,000 participants have joined in prayer and fasting, peaceful vigil, and grassroots outreach
- 1,332 individual campaigns have taken place in 387 cities across all 50 American states and 10 countries
- Reports document 4,313 lives spared from abortion -- and those are just the ones we know about
- 53 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- 14 abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
But 40 Days for Life is only one part of the pro-life movement. When it is combined with other life-saving efforts -- which may already exist in your community -- you can MULTIPLY your life-saving impact!
To learn how to make the greatest possible difference in the city or town where you live, you are invited to attend an important one-time-only teleconference and web simulcast on Tuesday night, August 9.
The event will launch the next phase of an historic partnership between 40 Days for Life and Heartbeat International -- one of the largest pro-life networks of pregnancy centers in the world, currently supporting, starting and strengthening more than 1,100 pregnancy help ministries (including 200+ international affiliates) to provide alternatives to abortion.
Here are the details ...
WHAT: Multiply Your Lifesaving Impact teleconference and web
DATE: Tuesday, August 9
TIME: 9 PM Eastern (8 PM Central, 7 PM
Mountain, 6 PM Pacific)
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via phone or webcast -- it's your choice)
During the live event, you will ...
- A behind the scenes peek into the highly effective pregnancy help center movement that TIME magazine calls "the abortion campaign you never hear about"
- How the pregnancy help center movement began -- and the staggering growth and impact achieved since its humble beginnings
- The direct connection between 40 Days for Life and the work of local pregnancy help centers
- Ways pregnancy help centers benefit from a 40 Days for Life campaign -- and how 40 Days for Life efforts can save even more lives by working closely with local pregnancy help centers
- The national resource that can help save many more lives in your efforts -- and how it's provided for FREE to people in crisis pregnancies!
And much more!
On the teleconference and web simulcast, you will hear from nationally respected leaders, including:
- PEGGY HARTSHORN, president of Heartbeat International
- JOHN ENSOR, vice-president for mission advancement at Heartbeat International
- ASTRID BENNETT GUTIERREZ, executive director of Los Angeles Pregnancy Services
- VIVIAN KOOB, director of Elizabeth's New Life Center and 40 Days for Life local leader in Dayton, Ohio
- DAVID BEREIT, 40 Days for Life national director
- SHAWN CARNEY, 40 Days for Life campaign director
It's absolutely free to attend, however, there are limited spaces available for the live event … so make sure to register NOW by entering your information below:
Register below for INSTANT ACCESS
to your dial-in and webcast details
Your privacy is important to us. We don't tolerate SPAM and
promise to NEVER rent, trade, or sell your name or e-mail.
PS: Please spread the word to friends, family members, co-workers and fellow believers so they can also participate in this important and inspiring event. Encourage them to also visit this page: http://40daysforlife.com/multiply