2017 is here … and it’s time to get to work!
- Given the new political climate, what does 2017 look like where you live?
- What new strategy does Planned Parenthood have for your community?
- What can you do — in your own home town — to make a difference?
Get answers to those questions from national leaders and a former abortion worker on our first major online event of the year … ROADMAP 2017 … one week from today on Thursday, January 12.
On ROADMAP 2017, you will learn what this year means for …
- Planned Parenthood: The abortion giant has a bold new counter-offensive. But you can stop it in your community!
- The abortion industry: This could be a highly detrimental year for them. And there are ways to add pressure!
- 40 Days for Life: New cities … new countries! There are exciting details to share about the next campaign.
Spaces are limited on this one-time online event … so sign up right away.
The webcast is Thursday, January 12, at 9pm Eastern (8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific).
I look forward to you joining us for this online event so we can pray, act, and save more lives in 2017. Let’s get started!