In the United States, we’re heading into the Fourth of July holiday to celebrate our independence.
This day serves as a reminder to the entire world of the importance of freedom and the responsibility that comes with it.
One of the themes of the 40 Days for Life podcast is that it encourages you to use your freedoms to pray — and act — on behalf of God’s precious children.
If you have time off this weekend, it’s a good opportunity to catch up on the podcast. Here are links to the five most-listened-to episodes so far in 2017:
- #59 – Expose and defund Planned Parenthood
- #61 – Pro-life work: First things first
- #58 – 10 ways to raise awareness
- #74 – Fr. Paul Scalia on faith in the public square
- #57 – Planned Parenthood’s new strategy
Our rights and freedoms mean nothing unless we work — and sometimes fight — to protect them.
That’s the message of Independence Day … and the message we bring to you as we battle — with God’s guidance — to bring an end to abortion in our towns, our nation and our world.