Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [0:50] Steve introduces this episode of the podcast.
- [2:15] Steve welcomes Shawn Carney and Matt Britton to the podcast.
- [4:30] Why is the new Supreme Court vacancy so important?
- [7:45] Matt talks about the influence of Justice Kennedy on the Supreme Court.
- [12:00] The guys talk about the meaning of liberty in the context of today’s culture.
- [16:30] How will President Trump respond to this recent vacancy?
- [22:30] What does it mean that Planned Parenthood is missing a CEO at this moment?
- [24:30] If Roe vs. Wade is overturned, this is what it’ll look like.
- [30:00] This is a time to go to work; don’t celebrate just yet!
- [32:30] There is a huge disconnect between corporate leaders and boots on the ground.
- [34:00] The long-term effect of the Supreme Court’s NIFLA V. BECERRA decision.
- [36:00] Living your faith in the public square matters!
What does the recent news about the upcoming Supreme Court vacancy mean for the pro-life movement? Should we get excited and celebrate or do we need to welcome this news with cautious optimism? On this episode of the 40 Days For Life Podcast, you’ll hear from Shawn Carney, Steve Karlen and Matt Britton. In their conversation, the guys break down what this news means, why it’s potentially good news that Justice Kennedy is off the court, how they expect President Trump to fill the vacancy, what it will look like for Roe vs. Wade to be overturned and much more! Don’t miss a minute of this exciting and informative episode!