Applications to lead the March 6-April 14 40 Days for Life campaign are pouring in! Just a quick note that the special early-bird application fee offer for leading a 40 Days for Life campaign ends at midnight tonight! Apply to...
The next 40 Days for Life campaign takes place from March 6 to April 14… … and applications to lead this critical effort in your community are now open! If you want to see abortion end where you live, check…
The pro-life movement gets larger–and younger–by the day. Last year, we established the 4040 Scholarship to honor pro-life college students who heroically stand up for life on campus and in front of abortion facilities. This scholarship is generously donated by...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [1:59] It’s time to take a look at abortion in its proper context
- [4:53] What Steve learned from a college course on genocide
- [7:10] What is the definition of genocide?
- [9:43] Robert breaks down the history of genocide
- [12:45] The American atrocity that paved the way for abortion
- [17:29] The recipe for genocide
- [22:48] Why abortion is genocide
- [28:24] The part that technology and indifference play in perpetuating genocide
- [30:00] What is the believer’s role in the midst of the abortion genocide
What do you think about when you hear the word genocide? Since the origin of sin, the human race has sought to dehumanize a segment of its population. From the Aztecs to the Holocaust the value of human life has been edited to fit a definition of convenience rather than a universally true one. And while all genocide is an unfathomable tragedy there is no genocide that has claimed more lives than abortion. Join Shawn, Steve, and Robert as they explain why abortion is genocide on this week’s episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast.
The response has been HUGE and today is the LAST DAY for our biggest sale ever! Get huge discounts now at the 40 Days for Life Store! You’ll find our best deals of the year, including sale prices up to 40 percent...
Make it a pro-life Black Friday and get huge discounts from the 40 Days for Life Store…this weekend ONLY! You’ll find our best deals of the year, including sale prices up to 40 percent off…and get a free 40 Days...
On our recent From the Ground Up video webcast, we shared the results of the now-completed 40 Days for Life campaign and the unprecedented persecution we saw on the sidewalks. We also we announced the matching challenge of $160,680. And...
Today is the last chance to hit the matching challenge — that DOUBLES any donation to 40 Days for Life — so I’ll be brief. We’re getting closer to meeting the $160,680 matching challenge…but we’re not there yet. My latest...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [1:56] A happy Thanksgiving is a deep-fried one
- [8:30] Sue Thayer is officially a 40 Days for Life staff member
- [12:00] Exciting updates on previously shared campaign stories
- [15:10] Robert shares what he’s thankful for from the Fall campaign
- [17:50] Why 40 Days for Life is so thankful for its leaders
- [21:25] Gearing up for the next Spring 40 Days for Life campaign
- [24:18] The impact of 99 abortion facilities closing
- [29:33] What the Pro-Abortion response says about Pro-Life progress
As the smell of deep-fried turkey fills the air so does the realization that Thanksgiving is only two days away. There is so much to be thankful for this year not only as a Christian but as a Pro-Life advocate as well. The Fall 2018 40 Days for Life campaign reached 415 cities and saw incredible victories in the fight for life. Join Shawn, Steve, and Robert as they discuss all the reasons why they are thankful for life and the progress made to end abortion in 2018 on this week’s episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast.
40 Days for Life spends 4 percent of our budget on fundraising, and we want to keep it that way. We don’t email financial appeals often, but 40 Days for Life needs your financial support right now: Donate to 40...