Inspired by how God has used YOU and other faithful people around the world to save lives, a handful of donors just put forward a $160,680 matching challenge to save more babies and mothers from abortion by matching your contribution to...
We don’t cry wolf at 40 Days for Life. Persecution was promised by our Lord, and we endure the shouts, middle fingers, and occasional mocking. But this fall, the persecution was unprecedented. From satanists to anarchists to socialists to transvestites,…
In the midst of the new Planned Parenthood president’s outrageous comments that abortion “saves lives”… …we have an exciting announcement that will save lives at Planned Parenthood abortion facilities across the country. Former Planned Parenthood manager Sue Thayer is joining…
Just a quick reminder to join us TONIGHT for a free online 40 Days for Life video event — From the Ground Up! Join the Video Webcast! On this event, we will share the amazing stories of local leaders and...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [1:23] All of the exciting things happening at 40 Days for Life
- [6:20] Socialists, Anarchists, and Satanists in Madison, Wisconsin
- [10:05] How the arguments against life have changed
- [14:48] Irony will destroy the abortion industry
- [17:43] What happened when common sense ceased in New York
- [20:21] This is what evil looks like
- [25:52] Why persecution is the best soil to grow fruit
- [30:40] The one image that will be the end of abortion
The topic of spiritual warfare seems to be a hit or miss subject in Christian culture. While some give the Devil too much power others are content with ignoring the existence of the enemy altogether. The truth is that there is a very real spiritual battle going on. This was never more evident than during the recently concluded Fall 40 Days for Life campaign. From socialist protesters banging pots and pans to in-your-face abortion advocates dressed up as Catholic priests, this campaign had it all. Hear Shawn, Steve, and Matt break down the realities of spiritual warfare on this week’s episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast.
Tomorrow’s From the Ground Up video webcast attendance is rising quickly, so reserve your spot now: https://40daysforlife.com/up We’ll be joined by Cary Solomon and Chuck Konzelman, writers, directors, and producers of Unplanned. The movie version of former Planned Parenthood employee...
Anger, hate, and ultimately panic. Pro-abortion advocates displayed all three as I traveled to 40 Days for Life vigils along with other team and board members. I won’t sugarcoat it; the persecution (promised by our Lord) at 40 Days for...
We’ve just wrapped up the largest 40 Days for Life campaign in history… …and you’re invited to see how God answered your prayers on our free video webcast From the Ground Up. The event will air a week from today:...
A quick media update! Last week I recorded an interview for Huckabee. It will air in January. Today I will be on Cardinal Timothy Dolan’s radio show on Sirius XM Radio (channel 129) at 1:30pm CST/2:30pm EST to discuss the...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [2:25] A story of courage from Madison, Wisconsin
- [4:32] Robert shares details from his trip to Germany
- [6:20] Steve and Robert’s favorite campaign highlights
- [12:54] Reflecting on the legacy of a decision to choose life
- [16:35] 40 Days for Life is making a next level impact in Latin America
- [18:46] Life saving stories from around the world
- [22:10] Breaking down the price list for Planned Parenthood services
- [26:19] Hope is rising from the ground up
- [27:39] Why Steve shares these stories of life
As the largest 40 Days for Life campaign yet comes to a close there are more God stories to tell than could possibly be told in one podcast episode. These stories represent courage, life, and hope in a way that screams God is holding the pen. They speak of divine moments that only our Lord could orchestrate where lives are being saved and death is met with defeat. All around the world people are making the decision to choose life in the midst of vast political and spiritual opposition. Get a sneak peek at everything God has done over the last 40 days on this week’s episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast.