New Planned Parenthood President Dr. Leana Wen says she wants to fight for the most vulnerable individuals in her role. Unless this organization plans to change its mission or close every one of its clinics, this will continue to be...
Today I’m thankful–and hopeful–for what God is doing to end abortion as I officially release my new book, The Beginning of the End of Abortion! After 45 years of legalized abortion in the United States, the abortion industry is in...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [0:56] How you can join the upcoming 40 Days for Life Campaign
- [3:00] The daring expose Ann has worked on to bring to light Kermit Gosnell’s crimes
- [6:30] Why the Gosnell film focuses on bringing a criminal to justice
- [9:05] Why Ann has moved from environmental movies to this pro-life movie
- [15:15] The elements of the story that stand out most to Ann
- [19:38] The transformational impact of this movie
- [26:06] How did Gosnell get away with what he did?
- [30:50] Ann’s desire to honor the victims of Gosnell’s actions through this movie
If you were to consider who the worst serial killer in American history is, the name of the person who deserves the title is not one you’ve likely heard on the evening news. That’s because the media and the authorities turned a blind eye to his actions. On this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast you’ll hear the incredible true story of Kermit Gosnell, an abortionist who not only performed late-term abortions but even killed babies after they were entirely out of the womb and struggling for life. Our guest on this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast is filmmaker and writer Ann McElhinney.
I’m heading out the door to New York City for media interviews for the fall campaign and my new book, The Beginning of the End of Abortion, which is officially out on Wednesday! I want to invite you to get…
This is a bad week for the abortion industry, and last night’s GET READY TO END ABORTION WEBCAST featured reports from two of the abortion industry’s most feared whistleblowers…details on that in a moment! Last night, we also announced exclusive...
I just found out that on Thursday’s GET READY TO END ABORTION WEBCAST we will hear from the producer of Gosnell… …the blockbuster movie set to be released nationwide on October 12! Ann McElhinney wrote the book on Dr. Kermit...
I have been to Fort Wayne many times, and if abortion can survive there, it can survive anywhere. Today, Fort Wayne is abortion-free after seeing another abortion location close there. Planned Parenthood in Fort Wayne, Indiana has gone out of...
Some might suggest this email is not required from a pro-life organization such as 40 Days for Life. As a husband, father of seven, a Catholic, and one who has stood alongside many Protestant, Evangelical, and Catholic prayer warriors on...
Does praying in front of an abortion facility really make a difference? Short answer–yes! In fact, former abortion industry workers report that when vigil participants are on site, the no-show rate for abortion appointments can be as high as 75...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [1:07] Myth-busting common women’s health care arguments
- [4:35] The scientific data about women’s health care and abortion
- [6:06] How to respond if someone tells you, “Abortion is health care”
- [7:37] The truth about women’s health outcomes when abortion is legal
- [11:50] The facts behind deceitful abortion industry statistics
- [18:24] Research on what’s really happening relating to abortion risks
- [20:12] The hope that changes in civil legislation will demonstrate the truth over time
- [25:31] Legal abortion does not change the conditions of poor people
One of the common tactics of those on the pro-abortion side of the abortion debate is to insist that abortion is an issue of healthcare for women. Statistics are often quoted in support of the contention. Case-studies are cited. But the truth is it’s all a colossal hoax; abortion does NOT improve the health of women. On this episode, the 40 Days for Life team discusses the fake facts behind the abortion industry’s claim that abortion is a healthcare issue and explains why the exact opposite is almost always the case. If you’d like to know how to respond to abortion proponents when they appeal to these false statistics, this episode will be very helpful.