Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [0:25] Weeks away from kicking off the biggest 40 Days for Life campaign
- [1:30] The 5 excuses people give for not praying at a 40 Days for Life vigil
- [3:20] The best GOOD reasons given for not coming to a 40 Days for Life Prayer vigil
- [6:14] #5: The “I’m busy” excuse
- [8:48] #4: I’m worried about my safety at the 40 Days for Life prayer vigil
- [15:10] #3: It’s too Catholic, Protestant, etc.
- [21:35] #2: I don’t like confrontation
- [24:29] #1: God is everywhere so I can pray at home instead of coming to the prayer vigil
- [31:01] The amazing organization happening behind this biggest ever campaign
There are many legitimate reasons why people decide not to participate in a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil. On this episode, you’ll hear the guys talk about a number of them. But this episode is not about the good reasons for not coming to a prayer vigil, it’s about the lame ones. Listen in as Shawn, Steve, and Robert highlight and bust the top 5 reasons people give for not participating in a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil. You just might hear YOUR excuse among them.