Topics We Cover on this Episode
- [2:05] An update from the largest fall 40 Days for Life campaign ever
- [4:32] And the new president of Planned Parenthood is…
- [7:50] Robert breaks down the background of Dr. Leana Wen
- [9:09] Is the timing of this appointment coincidence or a political strategy?
- [11:45] The glaring irony of a Chinese immigrant running the largest abortion operation in America
- [13:23] How Dr. Wen’s appointment is a desperate attempt to keep up the “abortion is healthcare” charade
- [16:40] There has never been a worse time in history to take over Planned Parenthood
- [19:43] Three important Planned Parenthood myths
- [26:43] Recapping the road ahead
In the midst of 40 Days for Life’s largest fall campaign ever and the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, Planned Parenthood has made a somewhat surprising move in selecting Dr. Leana Wen as its new CEO. Who is this woman, and what does she mean for the future of Planned Parenthood? Find out the answers to those questions and take an in-depth look at the state of abortion politics on this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast.