Things are moving very fast as applications to lead local 40 Days for Life campaigns continue to pour in.
There are less than three full days until applications close at midnight local time WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 20.
So if you’re ready to lead 40 Days for Life in your community from February 14 to March 25, then it’s time to apply:
Still have questions before taking that step? We’ve posted a list of answers to frequently asked questions online at:
The questions answered on that page include:
- This seems overwhelming — where do I start?
- Why is there an application cutoff?
- Is this only for people from certain churches?
- Why is there a fee to lead a local campaign?
- How much more will this cost our community?
- Why apply? Can’t we just do this on our own?
- Why ask for 12 hours of daily vigil coverage?
- Why focus our vigil on just one location?
- Can I really do this?
Get the answers you need here:
Once again … the next 40 Days for Life campaign will run from February 14 to March 25 … and applications to lead the vigil in your community will remain open through December 20.
Now’s the time to ask if you have questions about campaign leadership, so please get in touch!
Please keep the hundreds of cities preparing to undertake this historic initiative in your prayers!