Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [0:40] Shawn introduces this episode of the podcast.
- [2:20] Shawn welcomes Matt Britton and Steve Karlen to the podcast.
- [5:20] Matt talks about Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s background.
- [9:30] Are there any concerns about Kavanaugh from the pro-life perspective?
- [17:45] Why it’s important for the Supreme Court to remain non-partisan.
- [20:20] The guys talk about the abortion industry’s response to Kavanaugh.
- [23:30] How to leverage this nomination to spotlight abortion as November approaches.
- [25:00] What will Kavanaugh’s nomination process look like? Is it a slam dunk?
- [29:20] What can you do? Pray!
This is the news we’ve all be waiting for! Judge, Brett Kavanaugh has been announced as President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee. On this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast, you’ll hear from Shawn Carney, Steve Karlen, and Matt Britton. In their conversation, the guys go over some background information on Brett Kavanaugh, what questions the pro-life community should have about his nomination, why the Supreme Court should remain non-partisan, how the abortion industry is responding to Mr. Kavanaugh’s nomination, and much more! This is an exciting time to be part of the pro-life movement; don’t forget to use the best tool you have available: prayer!