Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [1:15] How you can join the upcoming 40 Days for Life Campaign
- [2:40] Who is Fr. Drew Olson?
- [3:43] How Fr. Drew got his call to ministry at a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil
- [8:08] Finding fruitfulness in the midst of hopelessness
- [11:17] Practical tips to hear the voice of God and deal with distraction
- [16:37] The role of silence as a spiritual discipline
- [18:27] Experiencing the voice of God
- [20:43] The connection between prayer and saving lives
- [23:19] Why should we pray if God is sovereign?
- [24:14] Facing overwhelming darkness
- [25:34] Practical tips for fasting and how it makes a difference
Many people would say that one of the greatest struggles in their Christian walk is learning how to hear the voice of God. Our world moves at such a deafening pace that slowing down enough to hear what the Lord is saying seems like an impossible task. However on this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast you will learn how our guest Fr. Drew Olson’s decision to slow down and pray at a 40 Days for Life vigil led to a life-long call to ministry and a passion for the pro-life movement. Fr. Drew also has some incredible insights into the power of prayer and how you can engage God right where you’re at.