From September 28 to November 6, our community will take part in 40 Days for Life … a groundbreaking, coordinated international mobilization. We pray that, with God’s help, this will mark the beginning of the end of abortion in our city – and beyond.
Pray in the empty field across from Planned Parenthood anytime from 7am-7pm DAILY
Our team will do it's best to provide the following Mon-Sat (8am-4pm).
• An onsite Day Captain
• Prayer materials for your use
• Playpen with toys for small children
• Table/paper/crayons for older children
• Lawn blankets and a chair
• Stay off of Planned Parenthood property
• DO NOT park in Mariano's lot
• Please pray a good distance from the Planned Parenthood parking lot when sidewalk counselors are there to offer help to those going to PP. It is unlikely that they would come over and talk to the sidewalk counselor if there are onlookers nearby.