Topics We Cover On This Episode
Last month, the United States Senate blocked a bill that would prohibit the killing of children who survive failed abortions.
You read that correctly. Abortion-on-demand all nine months of pregnancy isn’t enough for the abortion industry, which is now clamoring for the right to kill children even after birth.
Standing in Planned Parenthood’s way are abortion survivors like Melissa Ohden. On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney and Sue Thayer talk with Melissa about:
- Why the abortion industry is so terrified of abortion survivors that it denies their very existence
- The medical professionals who left Melissa alone to die after her birth–and the nurse who saved her life
- Sue teaching high school sex ed to Melissa and her husband back when Sue worked at Planned Parenthood
- Melissa lobbying the U.S. Senate and meeting with President Trump
Planned Parenthood pretends that children aren't left to die after attempted abortions. #Abortion survivor Melissa Ohden is living proof otherwise. We discuss Melissa’s miraculous life and the push for #infanticide on the… Click To Tweet
Resources mentioned on this episode
- Pro-Life Speaker: Book Melissa to speak at your pro-life event
- Video: Watch Sue Thayer’s debate with the head of Great Britain’s leading abortion provider
- Book: Get Melissa’s book, You Carried Me
- Podcast: Episode 54: Melissa Ohden–Meet an abortion survivor