***SHARE THIS POST WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW*** Your prayers, fasting, sweat, and sacrifice to save babies and change hearts on abortion in your community… …ARE GOING TO THE BIG SCREEN! For years I’ve been working with the writers of God’s...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [1:15] How you can join the upcoming 40 Days for Life Campaign
- [2:40] Who is Fr. Drew Olson?
- [3:43] How Fr. Drew got his call to ministry at a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil
- [8:08] Finding fruitfulness in the midst of hopelessness
- [11:17] Practical tips to hear the voice of God and deal with distraction
- [16:37] The role of silence as a spiritual discipline
- [18:27] Experiencing the voice of God
- [20:43] The connection between prayer and saving lives
- [23:19] Why should we pray if God is sovereign?
- [24:14] Facing overwhelming darkness
- [25:34] Practical tips for fasting and how it makes a difference
Many people would say that one of the greatest struggles in their Christian walk is learning how to hear the voice of God. Our world moves at such a deafening pace that slowing down enough to hear what the Lord is saying seems like an impossible task. However on this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast you will learn how our guest Fr. Drew Olson’s decision to slow down and pray at a 40 Days for Life vigil led to a life-long call to ministry and a passion for the pro-life movement. Fr. Drew also has some incredible insights into the power of prayer and how you can engage God right where you’re at.
First, a big heads up… …we have a HUGE announcement that has been in the works for years coming on Wednesday, September 19. Watch your inbox! Second, Amazon is scrambling, and we have a great opportunity to send them a strong...
What a week to get more people on the front lines praying for an end to abortion–thank you!!! Your response to the new book, The Beginning of the End of Abortion, has been amazing, and I am very grateful. So...
New Planned Parenthood President Dr. Leana Wen says she wants to fight for the most vulnerable individuals in her role. Unless this organization plans to change its mission or close every one of its clinics, this will continue to be...
Today I’m thankful–and hopeful–for what God is doing to end abortion as I officially release my new book, The Beginning of the End of Abortion! After 45 years of legalized abortion in the United States, the abortion industry is in...
Topics We Cover On This Episode
- [0:56] How you can join the upcoming 40 Days for Life Campaign
- [3:00] The daring expose Ann has worked on to bring to light Kermit Gosnell’s crimes
- [6:30] Why the Gosnell film focuses on bringing a criminal to justice
- [9:05] Why Ann has moved from environmental movies to this pro-life movie
- [15:15] The elements of the story that stand out most to Ann
- [19:38] The transformational impact of this movie
- [26:06] How did Gosnell get away with what he did?
- [30:50] Ann’s desire to honor the victims of Gosnell’s actions through this movie
If you were to consider who the worst serial killer in American history is, the name of the person who deserves the title is not one you’ve likely heard on the evening news. That’s because the media and the authorities turned a blind eye to his actions. On this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast you’ll hear the incredible true story of Kermit Gosnell, an abortionist who not only performed late-term abortions but even killed babies after they were entirely out of the womb and struggling for life. Our guest on this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast is filmmaker and writer Ann McElhinney.
I’m heading out the door to New York City for media interviews for the fall campaign and my new book, The Beginning of the End of Abortion, which is officially out on Wednesday! I want to invite you to get…
This is a bad week for the abortion industry, and last night’s GET READY TO END ABORTION WEBCAST featured reports from two of the abortion industry’s most feared whistleblowers…details on that in a moment! Last night, we also announced exclusive...
Abortion thrives in darkness… …but on tonight’s GET READY TO END ABORTION WEBCAST, you’ll meet two heroic whistle-blowers whose revelations are rocking the abortion industry: Gosnell movie producer Ann McElhinney‘s new film exposes not just the abortion industry, but also...